View Larger Map
The Côte d'Azur - engl. "the azurblue coast", also French Riviera - is a section of the French Mediterranean coast.
It is a part of the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur with the coastal borders of the Départements Bouches-du-Rhône, Var and Alpes-Maritimes as well as the principality Monaco.
Known places are: Saint-Tropez, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Monaco and Menton.
The region is very mountainous with the Maritime Alps and the Massif of the Maures. There's an azureblue sky during 300 days a year and that's what gave its name to the region at the end of the 19th century. Also typically for the western Côte d'Azur are the red rocks of the coast. The Alps fall precipitously into the sea in the east.
- weekly market "provencial" in Saint Tropez
- Aqua-Land Frejus www.aqualand.fr
- sail school and surfing school at the place
- holiday journeys by the ship to the Iles d'Hyeres
- provencial mountain villages Gassin and Ramatuelle
- port Grimaud, the Venice of France
- 17 km to St Tropez
- beach and yacht harbour at the place
- airport of Nice 45 autominutes
- 5 golf courses at 30 autominutes
- approx. 3000 inhabitants
ph. 0049 (0)2131 - 369 39 59
fax 0049 (0)2131 - 369 39 67
copyright © 2007-2013
design and production www.eisberk.de